What's new

C2F BigBoss Season -2 Task-5

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hav to ask admin or moderator for this issue!!!
Try Uploading in SoundCloud

@Assistantdon I am holding my results as Argus entry is yet to be received. Also, the deadline is passed, not sure if you will allow him to post now...

To me, it is only a technical glitch and chance can be given... Please let me know

Last edited:

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear all, 🙏🙏🙏

@Angelrash அவர்களுக்கு இத்தருணத்தில் நன்றி சொல்ல கடமை பட்டு இருக்கின்றேன் 🙏🙏🙏

அடியேனுக்கு, இந்த இடத்தில் வாய்ப்பள்ளித்த அனைவருக்கும் BB @Assistantdon அவர்களுக்கும் நன்றி🙏🙏🙏

இதோ, எந்தன் பதிவுகள்.... ❤👇👇👇

எனது, என்னவளின் மாறா எண்ணங்களுக்கும் அவள்தம் இன்றியமையா அன்பிற்கும் அடியேனின் ஓர் சிறிய இசை காணிக்கை ❤🙏🙏🙏

இதோ, உங்கள்
முன்னிலையில் ---> 👇👇👇

❤❤❤

😍https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?media/voice-119_sd-mp3.1687/

thx, for all for this grand moment 🙏😊
Itha YouTube la upload Pani link a Inga potu vidu

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Agnii தற்காலிகமாக Result அறிவிப்பை நிறுத்தி வைக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கொள்ளப்படுகிறது. Task -5 மற்றும் Task-6 இரண்டும் சேர்த்து Elimination என்பதால் @Argus error சரி செய்தபின் Result வெளிடுங்கள்.அதனால் இருவருக்கு பாதிப்பு ஏற்படும் வாய்ப்பு இருப்பதால் தற்காலிகமாக நிறுத்தி வையுங்கள். TASK-6 சற்று நேரத்தில் அறிவிக்கப்படும்..

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Task -5 ன் Result தற்காலிகமாக நிறுத்தி வைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. Argus errors சரி செய்தபின் result அறிவிக்கப்படும்..

Balan72

Try Uploading in SoundCloud

@Assistantdon I am holding my results as Argus entry is yet to be received. Also, the deadline is passed, not sure if you will allow him to post now...

To me, it is only a technical glitch and chance can be given... Please let me know
I too was finding difficult to upload in sound cloud. First time didn’t know what is where. Somehow manage to install in my new phone and finish.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Itha YouTube la upload Pani link a Inga potu vidu
முன்னாடி, இப்டி தான post பண்ணிருக்கேன் 🤔🤔🤔 @Wanderer நடத்துன songs contest ல.... That too, அந்த tym song contest நடத்துன hiroshi & @Aadhini also knows...! Y, ipo media appear aagala னு solraanga...??? 🤔 அவங்க than forum லையே direct ah recorded voices & songs ah upload media file moolama பண்ணலாம் னு சொல்லி தந்தாங்க...! 🤔 ipo, என்ன செய்யறது??? I dont know how to upload in youtube lam... Its okay...! No issues... 🥰 @Angelrash க்கு என்னோட marks ah போட்ருங்க...! எனக்கு, marks எதுவும் vendam 😊😊

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
SmartSelect_20231009_130641_Samsung Internet.jpg
SmartSelect_20231009_130708_Samsung Internet.jpg
SmartSelect_20231009_130813_Samsung Internet.jpg
SmartSelect_20231009_130837_Samsung Internet.jpg
Dear BB, FYI i uploaded over here last ni8 itself in our forum.... Moderator/ Admin has to approve these files to be displayed ----> its' irrespective of all the users' whom were using our forum!!! 🥰❤ Now, coming to @Agni, i can either upload those files in soundcloud as U said... But, the problem is ---> during, the last year's song's contest conducted by our @Wanderer & Hiroshi i uploaded many of the audio files and the limit for uploading the audio files exceeds! As a result, i cant even upload any single audio file thru' soundcloud means!!! I even TRIED by uninstalled the app and installed it newly but i cant man....! Thru' YoutUbe its asking premium account for uploading my audio files ---> so, i am done with it...! 😊😊 sorry, for all your inconveniences & ur tym...! @Agnii about this u can have word with our BB @Assistantdon and declares the winners of the Task-5 🥰 🙏🙏 thank U all🥰

Last edited:

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 14519
View attachment 14520
View attachment 14521
View attachment 14523
Dear BB, FYI i uploaded over here last ni8 itself in our forum.... Moderator/ Admin has to approve these files to be displayed ----> its' irrespective of all the users' whom were using our forum!!! 🥰❤ Now, coming to @Agni, i can either upload those files in soundcloud as U said... But, the problem is ---> during, the last year's song's contest conducted by our @Wanderer & Hiroshi i uploaded many of the audio files and the limit for uploading the audio files exceeds! As a result, i cant even upload any single audio file thru' soundcloud means!!! I even TRIED by uninstalled the app and installed it newly but i cant man....! Thru' YoutUbe its asking premium account for uploading my audio files ---> so, i am done with it...! 😊😊 sorry, for all your inconveniences & ur tym...! @Agnii about this u can have word with our BB @Assistantdon and declares the winners of the Task-5 🥰 🙏🙏 thank U all🥰
Task 6 mudiyara varai time irukku... task 5&6 serthu dhan elimination poll povomnu BB sollirkaar... so let us wait, approval varalaina there are other ways to get your works published... I'll help you with that

Ivlo efforts pottu, adhu publish aagama pogavendaam

O

Ohmylove

Dear all, 🙏🙏🙏

@Angelrash அவர்களுக்கு இத்தருணத்தில் நன்றி சொல்ல கடமை பட்டு இருக்கின்றேன் 🙏🙏🙏

அடியேனுக்கு, இந்த இடத்தில் வாய்ப்பள்ளித்த அனைவருக்கும் BB @Assistantdon அவர்களுக்கும் நன்றி🙏🙏🙏

இதோ, எந்தன் பதிவுகள்.... ❤👇👇👇

எனது, என்னவளின் மாறா எண்ணங்களுக்கும் அவள்தம் இன்றியமையா அன்பிற்கும் அடியேனின் ஓர் சிறிய இசை காணிக்கை ❤🙏🙏🙏

இதோ, உங்கள்
முன்னிலையில் ---> 👇👇👇

❤❤❤

😍https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?media/voice-119_sd-mp3.1687/

thx, for all for this grand moment 🙏😊
Now all working 😍@Agnii

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Extremely sorry for such a long and inadvertent delay, but here we go with the results of Task-5,

First i will give a brief about individual performances before i move to the scoring metrics.

I am spellbound with everyone's performance, everyone showcased their skill especially in singing, poetry, drawing.

OhMyLove was outstanding with the dedication to her friend,
Sita's thought about Self-love and her creativity was really superb,
Nila continues to impress everyone with her free-flow of writing
Needu rocked as usual with his singing, song selections were excellent,
Rash, Vijay, Argus with very touching posts
Multi-talented Balan Sir finally letting us know how he sounds and how he sings, his love towards Urdu (which we thought as Hindi) songs
Astira's drawing was so lovely, and Endorphin's ROFL contribution 👏👏👏

My heartfelt congratulations to each one of you! You people are so talented and i thank our Bigboss @Assistantdon for giving me an opportunity to sit tight and observe how skillful everyone is.

Now coming to the scores,

I was scratching my brain for so long. I have devised a criteria which i deemed fit.
The task is One day Bigboss and the aim of any competition is to bring out the Creativity and skill from all of us.

So, Task carries 40% weightage and Team's Performance carries 60% weightage.

While evaluating tasks, I looked at 2 things
1. How similar the format is with actual BB
2. Clarity of tasks

While evaluating Performance, I looked at 3 things
1. Creativity
2. Quality
3. Compliance

With this backdrop, I reveal the scoring,

Oml, Endorphin Team - 7

Task - 3.5
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Lyrics, Drawing, Singing were top-notch. Ticked all checkboxes
Well complied with the give task

Minus:
Could have focussed more on creativity aspect.
Though the Screenshot task was a funny one, felt like it is not showcasing any inherent skill

Astira, Balan Team - 7.5

Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Good format and clarity of tasks
Excellent artwork
Quality of entries by both the members

Minus:
Lacked a bit on the creativity aspect
Not Complied with the deadline in the given task

Vijay, Sita Team - 8
Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Full marks on creativity
Excellent artwork by Vijay
Lyrics about self-love nicely penned by Sita. Her guitar chords and singing was nice.

Minus:
No deadline specified in the task
Not Complied with Sita's Task. No hidden message

Needu, Nila Team - 8

Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Clarity and Format of Task
Excellent quality in Songs, Poems and Essays
Excellent teamwork identifying the strength of each other and giving relevant task

Minus:
Could have worked more on creativity
Tasks could have been a little more elaborative which could given more clarity.

Argus, Rash Team 7.5
Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent format and clarity of tasks. Best one amongst all. Their post was much similar to Bigboss tasks
Well complied with given task. Rash finishing exactly within 90 seconds is commendable.
Very very emotional posts. One about father and daughter love. Other about how he is missing the love of his life. Very touching

Minus:
Creativity aspect is missing mainly driven by the nature of the given tasks
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Result:
Hence, I pick Top 2 teams as Needu & Nila, Sita & Vijay 👏👏👏

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Extremely sorry for such a long and inadvertent delay, but here we go with the results of Task-5,

First i will give a brief about individual performances before i move to the scoring metrics.

I am spellbound with everyone's performance, everyone showcased their skill especially in singing, poetry, drawing.

Multi-talented Balan Sir finally letting us know how he sounds and how he sings, his love towards Urdu (which we thought as Hindi) songs

My heartfelt congratulations to each one of you! You people are so talented and i thank our Bigboss @Assistantdon for giving me an opportunity to sit tight and observe how skillful everyone is.

I was scratching my brain for so long. I have devised a criteria which i deemed fit.
The task is One day Bigboss and the aim of any competition is to bring out the Creativity and skill from all of us.

2. Clarity of tasks

1. Creativity
2. Quality
3. Compliance

Oml, Endorphin Team - 7

Task - 3.5
Performance - 3.5

Plus:

Minus:
Though the Screenshot task was a funny one, felt like it is not showcasing any inherent skill

Astira, Balan Team - 7.5

Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent artwork

Minus:

Vijay, Sita Team - 8
Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Full marks on creativity
Lyrics about self-love nicely penned by Sita. Her guitar chords and singing was nice.

Minus:

Needu, Nila Team - 8

Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Excellent teamwork identifying the strength of each other and giving relevant task

Minus:

Argus, Rash Team 7.5
Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent format and clarity of tasks. Best one amongst all. Their post was much similar to Bigboss tasks
Well complied with given task. Rash finishing exactly within 90 seconds is commendable.
Very very emotional posts. One about father and daughter love. Other about how he is missing the love of his life. Very touching

Minus:

Result:
💐💐💐👌👌👌

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I congratulate each one'ஸ் contribution in this Task-5 for their fullest dedicative efforts they hv taken 🥰🙏 tx for all your supports 😊😊

Balan72

Result:
That was professional. well reasoned. acceptable by one and all.
I dont deseve so much score. but the fact remains. The task was submitted well within time. some 7 hours before the task deadline. Thats what i m still believing.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
That was professional. well reasoned. acceptable by one and all.

I dont deseve so much score. but the fact remains. The task was submitted well within time. some 7 hours before the task deadline. Thats what i m still believing.
Agreed. but Astira mentioned a different deadline in her task, adhudhan Comply pannalanu sonnen. Thanks for asking

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad

2. Clarity of tasks

1. Creativity
2. Quality
3. Compliance

Oml, Endorphin Team - 7

Task - 3.5
Performance - 3.5

Plus:

Minus:

Astira, Balan Team - 7.5

Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:
Excellent artwork

Minus:

Vijay, Sita Team - 8
Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:
Full marks on creativity

Minus:

Needu, Nila Team - 8

Task - 3
Performance - 5

Plus:

Minus:

Argus, Rash Team 7.5
Task - 4
Performance - 3.5

Plus:

Minus:

Result:
Congratulations 👏@Needu @Nilaa @Angelsvijay @sita