What's new

February Love Stories: A Journey of Hearts

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Boy and girl meet in chat, fall in love, meet in real, accident happens, boy becomes paraplegic, girl decides to stay with him, does her masters, he proposes and marries her, they have a kid.
@Goodie you also think the same? Or anything more, less, or different from her?

Balan72

Chitra's heart was heavy as it reminded her the glimpse of the horrible accident from 22 years back
Please correct me if i m wrong.
About timeline. - 2046 minus 22 is 2024. But the accident date is in the year October 2021.
Inconsistent action. - the doctor declares this boy as Paraplegia in 2021, yet he walks down the steps in munich and lifts her in his arms in 2024.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
About timeline. - 2046 minus 22 is 2024. But the accident date is in the year October 2021.
Inconsistent action. - the doctor declares this boy as Paraplegia in 2021, yet he walks down the steps in munich and lifts her in his arms in 2024.
Glad that you asked. There are more details in the story. Padichu paarunga.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Haha idhu oru riddle madiri... Parpom yaaru answer kandupidikraanganu... Yarum kandupidikalana, ennoda storywriting ah innum neraiyya develop pannikanum 😂

Meen

I think he says "rushed down the stairs" so it could be using a wheel chair or the sliding chairs that goes over steps, made for disabled.
22 years back may be a typo I think

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think he says "rushed down the stairs" so it could be using a wheel chair or the sliding chairs that goes over steps, made for disabled.
22 years back may be a typo I think
Avan avala thookitu dhane stairs la yeri poraan

Meen

@Agnii idharku pathil sollavae illaiyae
I think you can lift someone while being on a wheel chair too

and pounding the feet is also possible, he could do have done it with his hand, like punched his feet or something,

footprints on the sand thaan I couldnt connect

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think you can lift someone while being on a wheel chair too

and pounding the feet is also possible, he could do have done it with his hand, like punched his feet or something,

footprints on the sand thaan I couldnt connect
If that is possible, footprint is also possible.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Agnii idharku pathil sollavae illaiyae
No... Repair surgery laam illa... Also surprise marriage um illa... Priya solluva, Avan enna paartha andha oru second en kannulaiye irukkunu... Also, Chitra and Madhu avanga veetuku poradhu, on the same day of the accident... So, avanga meet pannikitta day dhan avangolada anniversary ya celebrate pandraanga...

Official marriage nu adhunaladhan engayum mention pannala... There are many possibilities... Like Priyas parents never agreed... Or she didn't feel the need to get married officially and she just wanted to be with him