Beta squad member
Beta Squad
FDFS eh puriyalayaam... Idhu mattum purinjidava pogudhu 😂
🤣🤣🤣 விடுயா வெற்றியும் தோல்வியும் வீரனுக்கு jagacham 😜🤣

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
IMG_20230428_155022.jpg

"Adengappa, Likes potta Agni ke indha nelamai na Paadunavan endha nelamai la irukkano!"
#ArgusSongsMarathon​

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad

Vaanavilll

Apdiyaa sollirken 🤔 or, appadiya imply aagudhu? Let me explain...

A is a cinematographer who also happened to direct some useless movies. Like everything, useless stuffs also has useless beginnings. In such a beginning, a cute C acts... You may wonder why it is not B, i will tell that part later.. so if u see, C is cute and like a bee gets attracted to honey, a B is attracted to C.. Gotcha, now you got why B was reserved.

B is a product of D and E. D, like B once got attracted to E. So D to E is like B to C coz C and E share the same profession. History may not repeat always, especially when we track backwards. So F who was one of the producer of D, did not do what B and D did, that is... getting attracted to CE types, profession I mean
:rolleyes:

Vaanavilll

Apdiyaa sollirken 🤔 or, appadiya imply aagudhu? Let me explain...

A is a cinematographer who also happened to direct some useless movies. Like everything, useless stuffs also has useless beginnings. In such a beginning, a cute C acts... You may wonder why it is not B, i will tell that part later.. so if u see, C is cute and like a bee gets attracted to honey, a B is attracted to C.. Gotcha, now you got why B was reserved.

B is a product of D and E. D, like B once got attracted to E. So D to E is like B to C coz C and E share the same profession. History may not repeat always, especially when we track backwards. So F who was one of the producer of D, did not do what B and D did, that is... getting attracted to CE types, profession I m

Explanation venuma🤭
athan answer solitangaley :)

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
நீ கேளு 🥰🥰 நான் ans சொல்றேன் 😍😊 எல்லாரும் story writing and poem writing ல busy ah இருப்பாங்க today... 🥰
Aama elarum ungala madiri multitasking pana matanga.. neengale qn kelunga