What's new

Marriage

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodie இவங்க முகம் ஏன் தக்காளி போல சிவந்திருக்கு?!🤔

happylife

There was this one time i was in love with a girl during my plus 1 , plus 2 years .. which continued till the end of her nursing college life ... in 2009 ... and she got married too ... i was not that financially stable back at that time ... if i had more financial stability ... i would have married that girl ...

Back then , i wish i had more money ...

After some years ... i got married in 2013 ... yes an arranged marriage one ... because i was drifting pointlessly ...

and at some point some relatives intervened ... and a marriage happened ... i simply was like ... why not ? what else to do ...

i was not really that financially stable either ....during that times too ...

had just an average job ....

i wish i had a better job with more money ....

So my advice to give you is , if you have enough money ... a love marriage or an arranged marriage does not really matter ...

if you know how to manage and maintain things properly

love marriage or arranged marriage , there has to be some like or love for each other ....

if that like is not there for each other ... why get married ?

That is all ...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
There was this one time i was in love with a girl during my plus 1 , plus 2 years .. which continued till the end of her nursing college life ... in 2009 ... and she got married too ... i was not that financially stable back at that time ... if i had more financial stability ... i would have married that girl ...

Back then , i wish i had more money ...

After some years ... i got married in 2013 ... yes an arranged marriage one ... because i was drifting pointlessly ...

and at some point some relatives intervened ... and a marriage happened ... i simply was like ... why not ? what else to do ...

i was not really that financially stable either ....during that times too ...

had just an average job ....

i wish i had a better job with more money ....

So my advice to give you is , if you have enough money ... a love marriage or an arranged marriage does not really matter ...

if you know how to manage and maintain things properly

love marriage or arranged marriage , there has to be some like or love for each other ....

if that like is not there for each other ... why get married ?

That is all ...

Neenga solradha paatha, there is no love at all. .. money irundha podhumnula solreenga!!

happylife

@Goodie ,

Can you translate that to English for me a bit , i am not really good with tamil ... i understand , but i might not understand all of it ...

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Aunty paati nu vilayadureengalaee, athaan
@MASK மச்சா பாட்டியையும் ஆண்ட்டியையும் ah நாம சொன்ன y this @Goodie beauty க்கு கோவம் cummins...?? 🤔 😜

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@MASK மச்சா பாட்டியையும் ஆண்ட்டியையும் ah நாம சொன்ன y this @Goodie beauty க்கு கோவம் cummins...?? 🤔 😜
அடேய் மண்டையா, வாயை மூடுடா கொரங்கு 😩

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
நான் சிவனேன்னு தானே இருந்தேன்

2D83DE06-20C3-44F1-8D32-B47EAD7CED3E.jpeg

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodie ,

Can you translate that to English for me a bit , i am not really good with tamil ... i understand , but i might not understand all of it ...
What you said was like there is no love at all... You say as if onlyoney plays the role

happylife

What you said was like there is no love at all... You say as if only one plays the role

There was a lot of love ...

There is still some love ...

But when you live with someone ... In real life , its like ... love matters @ 25 % ... And there are other things that needs to be fulfilled too
@ 75 %

You cannot live to love @100 % ...

That is simply not going to happen , Unless you have a ton of money like some couples show off in Instagram ...

If you have that much amount of money to enjoy life like that ...

then please do ...

live life to the fullest ....

if not , then you have to make a lot of adjustments in your average life ....

do you work somewhere Goodie ? :)

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
There was a lot of love ...

There is still some love ...

But when you live with someone ... In real life , its like ... love matters @ 25 % ... And there are other things that needs to be fulfilled too
@ 75 %

You cannot live to love @100 % ...

That is simply not going to happen , Unless you have a ton of money like some couples show off in Instagram ...

If you have that much amount of money to enjoy life like that ...

then please do ...

live life to the fullest ....

if not , then you have to make a lot of adjustments in your average life ....

do you work somewhere Goodie ? :)
Nice..
Yes..

Pseudonymous

Was yours love marriage or arranged? If yours is a arranged marriage, have you ever felt love marriage would have been better? And why? And Vice versa..

If you are single, what would you choose? And why
Marriage pani veikrom sonaley it feels like shitting bricks 🤕💩🧱.... I don't know I find it scary for many reasons... 😅

Arrange marriage panikita namma adi vanga venditha irukum.... 🤧 Athuvei love marriage panikita namma husband ah design design ah uthaikalam... 😎

Love marriage panikita nalla than irukom but athuku thembu ila.... Arrange marriage ah vathu paniko sonalum athukuma balls'um (guts) ila...

So safe a chat la design design ah flirt panitu kaalatha ota vendithan... 🤧😅