What's new

Marriage

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Marriage pani veikrom sonaley it feels like shitting bricks 🤕💩🧱.... I don't know I find it scary for many reasons... 😅

Arrange marriage panikita namma adi vanga venditha irukum.... 🤧 Athuvei love marriage panikita namma husband ah design design ah uthaikalam... 😎

Love marriage panikita nalla than irukom but athuku thembu ila.... Arrange marriage ah vathu paniko sonalum athukuma balls'um (guts) ila...

So safe a chat la design design ah flirt panitu kaalatha ota vendithan... 🤧😅
Lol, neenga bayangaramaana aala irupeenga pola... Alert ah than irukanum!!

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
அவள் : எனக்கு மாப்பிள்ளை பார்த்திருக்காங்கடா வீட்டுல..!

அவன் : என்னடி சொல்ர அப்ப நம்ம லவ்வு...?

அவள் : அதுக்கென்ன, கல்யாணம் பண்ணிட்டும் தொடரலாம்..!

அவன் : எப்படி டி..?

அவள் : மாப்ள photo பாத்தேன்டா "Specks போட்ருக்கான் , எப்டியும் சாம்பாராத்தான் இருப்பான்..!

E868345C-6E53-471B-90F5-AA156C2DD005.jpeg

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
Marriage pani veikrom sonaley it feels like shitting bricks 🤕💩🧱.... I don't know I find it scary for many reasons... 😅

Arrange marriage panikita namma adi vanga venditha irukum.... 🤧 Athuvei love marriage panikita namma husband ah design design ah uthaikalam... 😎

Love marriage panikita nalla than irukom but athuku thembu ila.... Arrange marriage ah vathu paniko sonalum athukuma balls'um (guts) ila...

So safe a chat la design design ah flirt panitu kaalatha ota vendithan... 🤧😅
Unga adaka odukam enaku pudichurku lols

hqdefault.jpeg

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

அவள் : மாப்ள photo பாத்தேன்டா "Specks போட்ருக்கான் , எப்டியும் சாம்பாராத்தான் இருப்பான்..!

View attachment 13407
Adapaavengala

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

View attachment 13407
நல்ல வேலை..... நம்ம இன்னும் specs போடாம தான் இருக்கோம் 🙈😋😒 😜

Meen

But when you live with someone ... In real life , its like ... love matters @ 25 % ... And there are other things that needs to be fulfilled too
@ 75 %
You cannot live to love @100 % ...

That is simply not going to happen , Unless you have a ton of money like some couples show off in Instagram ...
money has nothing to do with love or happiness
I think most people's definition for love is skewed. Love isnt always rainbows, dancing like in insta reels, going to mall, exotic trips, romantic vacations as a couple, fancy dinners, exchange gifts, etc. Simple things like a husband getting an hour early to the office in freezing cold, just so that he can spend that one hour extra in the evening with his wife at home. Or a wife pretending to be full too soon, when it is the husband's favourite meal for the dinner.
If you wait until you earn "ton of money" to love someone "100%" that will never come.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think most people's definition for love is skewed. Love isnt always rainbows, dancing like in insta reels, going to mall, exotic trips, romantic vacations as a couple, fancy dinners, exchange gifts, etc. Simple things like a husband getting an hour early to the office in freezing cold, just so that he can spend that one hour extra in the evening with his wife at home. Or a wife pretending to be full too soon, when it is the husband's favourite meal for the dinner.
If you wait until you earn "ton of money" to love someone "100%" that will never come.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

happylife

How much money do you need to run a family ?

Panchayathu

Was yours love marriage or arranged? If yours is a arranged marriage, have you ever felt love marriage would have been better? And why? And Vice versa..

If you are single, what would you choose? And why
Naan kadhal thirumanam thaan therndhu eduppen .... En ah evanum ponnu thara maattranunga 😂

Meen

How much money do you need to run a family ?
This question can be answered only by a finance minister or RBI governor :ROFLMAO:
The real question you should to ask yourself or your spouse is how far are we willing to trade our time for money.
For some, no amount of money would make them work after 5 pm..
and for some, working 20 years away from family still doesnt cut it.

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Love or arrange ethunalum intha marriage ethuku. Living pothumey... ena legal ah property ithu elam claim seya mudiyathu lol..

but peaceful ah irukumey... love senjalum arrange senjalum yarum unmaya irukrathila. Last generation oda poiduchu elam. Oru vela avanka kuda society family status kids nu yosichu adjust senjutu irunthirupanka...

Living na intha divorce athu ithu nu issue ila...

Kids than yosika vendiya vishayam..
suffer avanka ...

Kalyanathuku seira selavula 2 holiday pogalam.... 😜 or oru property la invest seilam....

Balan72

Was yours love marriage or arranged? If yours is a arranged marriage, have you ever felt love marriage would have been better? And why?
Mine was an arranged one.
Yes i have felt love marriage would have been better. (of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these - it could have been)
Why? becoz arrangement could end up as just an arrangement for co-habitation. Living however is fulfilled when people move along, get to know each other and then chose to commit for the rest of their lives.

Now having said that, i m yet to comprehend 2 things that are common sight in this world.
(1) why at all people do arranged marriages? i mean why the hell they cant wait to fall in love and marry the love of your life?
Idhu kooda oru alavukku purinjaalum puriyum. People may thereafter start loving by chance and then start living.
(2) Having fallen in love and married, if they keep looking around for some other partner, i wonder why they use this word "Love"?
In case that is love, then what is trash?

Balan72

The real question you should to ask yourself or your spouse is how far are we willing to trade our time for money.
Bingo. you got the core of it. Good clarity of thought.

Balan72

Love or arrange ethunalum intha marriage ethuku. Living pothumey...
Its a convention of announcing in a civil society. Oorukku arivikkirom naanga committed nu. Avlo than.
Living na intha divorce athu ithu nu issue ila..
Unmai thaan. Rendu per nature um vera vera na kooda irukkalaam. But once we discover some one being evil or dishonest, poruthukittu irukka mudiyaathu for the rest of the life. Thani thaniyaa oodira vendiyathu thaan.
Kids than yosika vendiya vishayam..
suffer avanka ...
Absolutely. they cant digest the realities how so ever the facts are.
Kalyanathuku seira selavula 2 holiday pogalam.... 😜 or oru property la invest seilam....
Idha indha naadu eppo unara pogutho theriyala. This is cultural decay. 2 naal aadambarama show off kaaga oru jenmam velai seiuradhu naa something is seriously wrong in the psyche of this damned society. Kothadimai koottam. sick and rotten uncivilized mobs.

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
if they keep looking around for some other partner, i wonder why they use this word "Love"?
In case that is love, then what is trash?
Immutable if it is true and loyal 😊 colorful human

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Its a convention of announcing in a civil society. Oorukku arivikkirom naanga committed nu. Avlo than.
Hahaha... commited nu fiance or partner kude posts podanum 😂

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Namma ooru vida, northern side la innume romba jaasthi... Especially Punjabis.
Naan paartha varaiyilum, romba romba grand ah nadandha marriage adhudhan. It was simply a wow. Andha event avlo best ah irundhuchu... Epdina... Indha Shankar movie songs ellam namma screen la dhane parthiruppom, adhai nerula paartha epdi irukum 😂 adhaivida neraiyya times better ah irundhuchu. And food menu 😮😋 avlo avloo varieties. DJ night. Apram ponnu family maapilai family, relatives friends nu ellorume stage la dance oruthar oruthara, apram group ah....

Some might see it as an unnecessary expenditure. But the question is, does it really matter?

I always believe, the value of money doesn't depend on how much we earn or how much we save or even how much we leave for the next generation. It is only about how we spend them?

Like, stock market la, no one makes profit by buying a stock... Or even holding the stock for long term. We realise the profit only when we sell them. Adhu varaikkum adhu ungaloda notional profit dhan.

Adhey madiri dhan, neenga sambadhikkira money ya, selavu seirappo dhan, adhoda Value iruku. For some, it is traveling around the world, for some, repaying their parents debt fully, for some, children education, for some, it is helping others through charity, for some buying the bike or car they have dreamt for a long time....ipdi sollitey pogalaam... Adhey madiri dhan for some, it is only about grand wedding of their children... It is about lavish spending on that event... And it is a fact that, majority of Indian families spend hefty amount on marriages...

I don't see anything wrong in it... You should spend the money and realise the value of it.... Orey oru rule dhan, it should make you feel happy... Save panni vechu paarthuttey irundha, just like stocks, the happiness is notional... adhai spend pannina dhan, the happiness is real... as simple as that

Last edited:

Meen

You should spend the money and realise the value of it.... Orey oru rule dhan, it should make you feel happy... Save panni vechu paarthuttey irundha, just like stocks, the happiness is notional... adhai spend pannina dhan, the happiness is real... as simple as that
if you think about it, happiness in itself is "notional". Say your company gives you Rs 5 lakhs worth of stock as a performance incentive, wont you feel happy? Say you win a lottery, wont you feel happy?
Lets say someone wants to have a grand wedding and spends their entire fortune, life savings on the wedding. Once it is all over, when they see the 5 zeros disappear in their bank account, would they still feel happy?
And for some, they just love saving money. Athula interest varutha or what are they saving for nu kooda idea irukaathu, they will so happy and satisfied that they have this huge sum in the bank. They enjoy that status, a financial security, that makes them happy.

All these make people happy, but for how long? I feel personally that time with someone builds memories, and these memories will give you happiness as long as your alive or get dementia.

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
it is helping others through charity
Rich people grand ah seira events oda ithum seilamey... poor ku food kudukalamey... employment kudukalamey....